Whitehill Wine Company services the Mornington Peninsula, as well as from Berwick to Cranbourne down to Tooradin and from Carrum Downs to Sorrento. There is a presence in Melbourne and the surrounding metropolitan area for specific lines Melbourne. We provide great value wine, beer and cider to restaurants, cafes, pubs, hotels and licenced venues. Additionally, individual customers can purchase through our “Whitehill Direct” service.
Our aim is to provide you with great value products and outstanding customer service. Whitehill Wine Company offer:
- An extensive product portfolio, including unusual grape varieties such as Albarino and Vermentino
- Employee training
- Customer event support
- Specific, on-premise product advice including the three “musts” of a wine list
- Industry knowledge of the liquor market and current trends
- Business support to help you achieve profitable margins
- On-going communication, including seven day access to our support team
WARNING – UNDER THE LIQUOR CONTROL REFORM ACT 1998 IT IS AN OFFENCE TO SUPPLY ALCOHOL TO A PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS (PENALTY EXCEEDS $7,000) FOR A PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS TO PURCHASE OR RECEIVE LIQUOR (PENALTY EXCEEDS $500). LICENCE NO. 36112300.